Monday, January 11, 2010

Tamara and Simon Barney are getting a divorce according to e-online

Sad news for their family, but for those of us who have been watching the show for a while, I can't say this is much of a surprise.
Pretty ironic how things work out. 
Vicki and Don are renewing their vows and according to e-online, Simon is accusing Tamara of some pretty serious transgressions. 
Seems as though  they always had issues because of her son, Ryan.  In my humble opinion, Simon was more than fair to him.  Certainly more generous and forgiving than I could have been in the situation over driving a car without insurance. My own husband is a wonderful father, but he would never stand for that kind of behavior.
Hmmm, next season will be worth watching after all.
I really had second thoughts about the show after Jeana left, but it seems like her timing was impeccable. Jeana must be happy to have escaped the on-going drama. Oh well, you can bet that I'll be tuning in on Thursday night!




Orange County Housewife's Real-Life Divorce Drama - E! Online

No comments:

Post a Comment