Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Delta fees and Mexico Specials from Atlanta

If you thought flying coach was bad enough these days, I'm sorry to say that it's going to get worse and more expensive. I just hate hidden fees when I travel.
Although, I schedule most of my trips on-line, it really irritates me that calling to talk to an actual employee of the airline costs me money. According to CBS Atlanta, Delta's baggage fees are going up and will now be the same as AirTran's charges.

We were unpleasantly surprised when we had to pay fees at the airport over the Christmas holiday season on our AirTran flight. We had never encountered this before because we had always been able to get the First Class upgrade on every AirTran flight.
On Airtran, there are no baggage fees for First Class. I wonder if Delta will have the same policy....

For a bit of good news, Bookit.com just sent over an e-mail with all-inclusive resorts in Mexico and the Carribean starting at $99 per person, per night.

There are some great specials under $550 including air fare from Atlanta for a three night stay. Just the cure we all need for our winter blues.

The details are listed in the links below:

http://www.specials.bookit.com/



Delta Raising Baggage Fees - Atlanta News Story - WGCL Atlanta

No comments:

Post a Comment