Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Atlantic Station

I headed down to Atlantic Station
with my friend, Cha', today. 
West Elm, Z Gallerie, and Ikea were
well worth the trip and more
 than made up for the gloomy weather.

Believe it or not, I didn't even know there was a West Elm store in Atlanta until Cha' told me about it.

Love the gray and gold.

West Elm, like Pottery Barn, uses Benjamin Moore paint colors
 in their stores and catalogues so it's easy to put together a complete
palette for a room...of course, my problem is that I love them all.

I was all set for more gold until my Gay Husband, Phill, introduced
me to Benjamin Moore's Platinum for my daughter's room.
Now I'm in love with gray again; go figure!



Always loved zebra!









When we venture back to purchase, I think we'll need
to hire a private moving company since we're too
far in the 'burbs' for their delivery service.
The leather chair above should put a little twist in my
traditional kitchen and the daybed is perfect for my new office upstairs. 
 And the pillows...
I MUST HAVE THE PILLOWS!



Benjamin Moore's Chelsey Gray looks so crisp next to the relaxed natural wood.
A color to love, no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment