Thursday, April 29, 2010

Another Reason To Love World Market


After spending three days last week going through our closets
and getting them ready
 for the summer, I needed a break. 
 A shopping break, to be precise.
My quest for the perfect outdoor cushions continues, but I stumbled upon
World Market's white wine sale.
Of course, I could not pass that up.
One bottle led to a cart full of goodies and I came home
with chimichurri , mineral water, chocolate and yummy stuffed olives.
After three months of searching for art work for the
upstairs other than Derek Gores, I finally found some pieces that I love.
Here's what I found.
Now I just need a moving truck and some strong men to get it all to the house!

Cabernet Sauvignon from Chile, Malbec from Argentina, Prosecco from Italy...which were not on sale, but I bought them anyway. I did get amazing prices on the Sauvignon Blancs from Argentina that we love.







Mini-me loves all things with an animal print so the stool above will soon be in our house!


I seem to buy lamps all the time and at $69, who could resist!  If I only had more room in my car...



Every woman's dream...a store with furniture, art, wine, and chocolate!



Love the pink, gray, and golden yellow in these!







Chimichurri takes me back to Buenos Aires! Can you tell that I miss Argentina?








Can't get enough turquoise these days!


Mother in Law's Tongue pasta...now this made me laugh and started
our weekend on a good note!
 I'm lucky to have a wonderful mother-in-law!

2 comments:

  1. I love this store! I remember back in the day they had a huge Cost Plus in San Francisco....in the 1970's....but it pretty much sold only plain dishes, jewelry and pottery. My mom always had to stop in when we were in town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos above specially the painting pictures..
    -

    the magic of making up

    ReplyDelete