Monday, March 22, 2010

If You Love Savannah, Don't Miss This Event


Savannah...so much to love about this city. 

Mercer House photo by Historic Tours of America

With a busy teenager and a husband travelling frequently for
 business, there is no way that
I can get away right now.
But if I could escape, just for one day, I know exactly where my
time would be spent:
Savannah!
March 25-28, 2010
It's time for the 75th Annual Tour of Homes and Gardens. 
Since I have to miss the tour, I'll make it up to myself with a
good book by Mary Kay Andrews and a great recipe from Paula Deen.

For those of us who will be in Savannah later on this year, there is a company
called Historic Tours of America  that offers great information on the city
and a number of interesting tour options.

Tour of Homes 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment